Online, emailed, faxed, mailed and hand delivered applications will be accepted. All proposals received after the closing date/time of 5:00 p.m. CST on Friday, August 17, 2018 will not be reviewed and will be returned to the Applicant. NO exceptions will be granted. Completed applications and supporting documents can be submitted via:
Print the Proposal Application Profile
Only pages 13-19 need to be returned and
sent via one of the methods below:
- Email to Facade@stlouis-mo.gov with subject “Façade Application”
- Fax to 314-613-7011, attention: Façade Application
- Mail or hand-delivery to:
Attn: Leonard Johnson
1520 Market Street, Suite 2000
St. Louis MO 63103
Applicants must complete the Proposal Application Profile and provide the information included in the checklist below, along with the signed Acknowledgement and Certification Form (included in the online Proposal Application Profile). Missing or incomplete information may prohibit Applicant from consideration or award of funding.
- RFP Released: July 11, 2018
- Community Informational Sessions: July 25, July 31 & August 6
- Proposals Due: August 17, 2018
- Proposal Review: August 20-September 7, 2018
- Public Announcement of Proposals: September 10, 2018
For a proposal to be considered complete, the following items and attachments of appropriate, available, documentation is required. Information that does not apply to your application or project may be omitted.
- Signed Acknowledgement and Certification Form (Section 1 of Online Proposal Application Profile)
- Proposal Application Profile (Sections 2 & 3 of Online Proposal Application Profile)
- Attachments (Section 4 of Online Proposal Application Profile)
- Photo(s) of property and building facades where improvements are proposed and examples of the types of improvements being sought, if available.
- Lease(s), if applicable Include leases for applicants who are tenants applying for the Program. If applicant is a property owner, include leases or intent to lease letters for tenants where improvements are specific to the tenants.
- Letter of support from building owner, if applicable. If applicant is tenant and does not own the property.
- Sketches, drawings, Architectural/Engineering documents – not required
- Environmental Site Assessment Report(s), if applicable and if available – not required
- IRS Determination Letter of 501(c) status, if applicant is a non-profito Copies of support for Private Investment from improvements made in the last three (3) years, if applicant property is located outside a NRSA.